Part A - Answer the Questions
- Can I get a job after I study Compilers?
- Why are there so many programming languages?
- What are the differences between programming languages?
- What is a Grammar in Programming Languages?
- How to build a new programming language
- What is a programming language parser?
- What is Semantic Analysis in a Compiler?
- How does the computer execute code?
- How to generate runnable code in a Compiler?
Part B - Build the Knowledge
- How to design Formal Grammars
- How to design a Programming Language Parser
- How to design Semantic Analysis
- Where do Compilers use Regular Expressions?
- Where do Compilers use Finite Automata?
- Source Code Optimization in Compilers
- How Compilers manage the Garbage Collector
Part C - Challenge What You Know
- Why are some programming languages faster than others?
- Do Compilers depend on the computers architecture?
- How do Compilers Optimize the Source Code? (Part I)
- How do Compilers Optimize the Source Code? (Part II)